In terms of global rankings, Kyrgyzstan’s medical education is among the best in the world. The best option for those interested in medicine is the MBBS in Kyrgyzstan. The population of Kyrgyzstan is relatively small and it is an independent country. Kyrgyzstan is a desirable location for medical study due to its rapid technological advancement and modernization. Due to Kyrgyzstan’s astounding educational system and internship opportunities, MBBS has gained attention recently. In Kyrgyzstan, the first five years of the six-year MBBS program are devoted to theory classes, with the final year being an internship. English is used as the teaching and syllabus language.
Most MBBS colleges are accredited by organizations like WHO, MCI, FAIMER, etc
The curriculum is created to accommodate international students and equip them with the skills necessary for successful global employment. The combined cost of living and tuition is quite inexpensive. The MBBS in Kyrgyzstan’s universities makes sure to provide medical aspirants with superb theoretical understanding and fantastic experimental techniques.
The Nation of Kyrgyzstan
Kyrgyzstan is surrounded by hills, and its temperature range is comparable to that of India’s winters. Kyrgyzstan’s highest recorded temperature is 280C. The majority of the population practices Islam, while a small minority practices Christianity. People there speak Russian because it is a separate region of Russia, although Turkic is the most widely used language for communication. The heart of Asia’s continent is home to the stunning nation of Kyrgyzstan. International students can feel absolutely secure there. Kyrgyzstan has a fairly tiny population, and its residents are friendly and accommodating to those who are studying there
Admission Requirements for the MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
- The entrance requirements for medical schools in Kyrgyzstan are less stringent than those in India.
- A PCM group and at least 50% in senior secondary school are required for admission (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology).
- The applicant must be at least 17 years old and should qualify NEET exam.
- For SC/ST/OBC applicants, there are additional accommodations, such as a minimum 40%-mark requirement and a 10% tuition cost discount.
- The universities also don’t require a scorecard from the English proficiency exam. Both selection and admission are easy and uncomplicated in Kyrgyzstan.
Best Medical Universities in Kyrgyzstan
There are a total of 25 medical universities for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan for Indian students. The World Health Organization, the Medical Council of India, the Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and Research (FAIMER), the World Directory of Medical Schools (WDOMS), and the Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates are all affiliated with and approved of about 8 to 25 universities (ECFMG). Excellent demonstration facilities, highly trained teachers, superb infrastructure, top-notch labs, and a favorable student-to-faculty ratio are all features of these universities. The top medical universities in Kyrgyzstan offer top-notch instruction and facilities.
- Osh State University,
- Jalal-Abad State University,
- International School of Medicine,
- Kyrgyz State Medical Academy,
- Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University, and
- Asian Medical University is one of the well-known medical universities.
Fees & Additional Costs
The key factors influencing the mobility and preference of MBBS aspirants towards Kyrgyzstan are the excessively expensive fees and expenses. The total costs, including lodging and food, come to between 15 and 25 lakhs. The Som, the currency of Kyrgyzstan, is equivalent to roughly 0.99 Indian rupees. The main benefits of an MBBS in Kyrgyzstan are the low costs and high quality of instruction. In addition, there aren’t many other costs associated with traveling and seeing Kyrgyzstan’s local attractions.
Essential Documents Required for MBBS
- Scanned copy of mark sheets/ certificate of 10th & 12th.
- NEET score card
- 6-8 colored passport-size photographs
- Valid Passport
Admission Process for MBBS
- The Kyrgyzstan MBBS application portal opens in July and concludes in August.
- There are a few easy steps in the procedure. If the applicant meets the requirements, he or she must complete an application form and submit it along with the required paperwork and the application cost.
- If the college or university accepts the application, it will then in the following four weeks send an admission letter confirming the candidate’s seat.
- The institution will send an invitation letter and a request for payment in the following stage. Students will apply for a visa using the invitation letter as support.
- The issuance of a visa will confirm the student’s departure date for Kyrgyzstan.
MBBS in abroad for Indian students is a dream come true opportunity that needs lots of hard work. We at Navchetana International Education provide support in every way possible to the students & their respective parents. Enquiring about all the universities around the world is not possible for all of us. We are working in close contact with the university & council of the students on what they are expecting from the university & their dream country in which they want to pursue the MBBS. For our career, it is important to trust some good counseling company & we are one of them. https://mrguestposting.com/