Guide for Gmail child account creation. Well, Gmail does not need any introduction people are already well aware of everything that Gmail has in store and it offers to the users. All the features associated with Gmail are already well known to people. The service is very easy to understand and all its features are also very attractive and they are all updated and thus all those features make Gmail the best of it in every aspect.
But, as Gmail is something that keeps on updating itself every now and then there is still a lot more that people are still discovering related to Gmail. One such discovery is that now you can also a Gmail child account creation. Yes, now that most of the educational activities have been shifted to online platforms. So, in this case, yes having a Gmail account or an email account for that matter has become a necessity for children as well.
Gmail kids account ids available for kids under 13-
Well, yes this is true your child’s Gmail account will remain under your guidance and control only until he or she is 13 years old. Once the child will cross that age his or her Gmail account will automatically detach itself from all the parental controls.
How to create a Google account for a child?
In order to create a Google account please follow, the steps that are available here-
- Please download the Family link app
- After this, open the Family Link app
- Next, in the top right corner click on +icon
- After this, please follow the on-screen instructions
- Once the process will complete you will then see a confirmation on the screen
Now, we obviously cannot just stop at Gmail child account creation, there is more that is associated with it.
How to create filters for the account?
Well, as a parent you will surely think of your child’s safety and security and you will surely work on it as it comes to your child using a Gmail account.
For the fix of it, you should follow the steps given below-
- Please sign in to your child’s account
- After this, click on the gear icon given in the top right corner
- Next, please click on “settings”
- After this, click on “settings”
- Next, please click the “filters and blocked addresses” tab
- Once done, click on “Create a new filter” and after that follow the on-screen prompts for creating a customized filter
How to keep a checking eye on the child’s Gmail account?
If you need to keep a check on your child’s Gmail account then for that please follow the steps given below-
- Open the settings section of your Gmail account
- Next, click on the “Accounts and Import tab”
- After this click on “Add account”
- Next, you should enter email address and password for importing
Blocking email address from connecting with the child-
There are chances that if your child is using a Gmail account, then you may need to block certain contacts from contacting your child.
For that please follow the steps given below-
- First of all, open the email from that sender
- In the top right click the option “more”
- After this, please click on “block”
- If in case you blocked a person by mistake then you can easily unblock that person
So, if it is related to Gmail child account creation this is all that you will need to know and understand in order to make the right choice. Nothing is left everything has been properly discussed here. There can be nothing more safe and secure other than Gmail for children at this time.