Heardle is a game that tests your musical knowledge and memory. It is inspired by Wordle, the viral word-guessing game. The heardle follows a similar format, where you have to guess the day’s song based on limited information revealed over six attempts. However, instead of letters, you have to listen to snippets of the song’s intro and choose the correct title and artist from a list of options. The game pays tribute to Wordle by featuring well-known songs by famous artists from different genres and eras.
Heardle has several versions, such as Daily Heardle, Heardle Unlimited, and Heardle 90s. Daily Heardle is the original version, where you can play one song per day and compare your score with other players. Heardle Unlimited is a premium version, where you can access unlimited songs and customize your preferences. Heardle 90s is a nostalgic version, where you can play songs from the 1990s only.
How to play Heardle?
Playing Heardle is easy and fun. Here are the steps to follow:
Go to the website of your preferred version of Heardle Game (Daily Heardle).
Turn up the volume and tap to start the track. You will hear a short snippet of the song’s intro.
Look at the list of options below the track. There are four possible titles and four possible artists for each song.
Choose the title and artist that you think match the song. You can skip or change your answer if you are not sure.
If your answer is correct, you will see a green check mark and hear a ding sound. You will also see your score, which is based on how many tries you took to guess the song.
If your answer is incorrect, you will see a red cross mark and hear a buzz sound. You will also hear more of the song’s intro, which will help you narrow down your options.
You have six attempts to guess the song correctly. If you fail to do so, you will see a sad face and hear a fail sound. You will also see the correct answer and your score.
You can share your score with your friends on social media or try another song if you want.
Tips and tricks for Heardle
Heardle is a game that tests your musical knowledge and memory, but it also requires some strategy and logic. Here are some tips and tricks to help you improve your score:
- Pay attention to the genre, mood, tempo, and instruments of the song. These clues can help you eliminate some options that do not fit the song’s style.
- Use your musical memory to recall if you have heard the song before or if you recognize the voice of the singer. Sometimes, you may know the song but not remember its title or artist.
- Use your general knowledge to match the song with its era or context. For example, if you are playing Heardle 90s, you can rule out any songs that were released after 1999 or before 1990.
- Use logic and deduction to narrow down your options based on what you have heard so far. For example, if you hear a female voice in the intro, you can eliminate any male artists from the list.
- Use trial and error to test your guesses and learn from your mistakes. Sometimes, you may have to guess randomly or use your intuition to find the right answer.
Heardle is a game that combines horror comedy and adventure It is based on a Roblox mod that features colorful and quirky characters who chase and play with the players The game has two chapters so far each with a different story and setting In the first chapter the players are on a field trip to a museum where they encounter the Rainbow Friends for the first time In the second chapter the players are trapped in a haunted house where they have to escape from the Rainbow Friends and their leader Mr Rainbow The game is fun scary and hilarious and it has millions of fans around the world If you like games that make you laugh and scream at the same time you should try Rainbow Friends!