The meaning of the word arthritis is “inflammation of joints”. This word is a combination of two Greek words. The 1st word is ‘it itis’ and the 2nd word is ‘throne which means joint which is utilized for inflammation. This trouble is extremely common nowadays. A number of people are suffering from this trouble. This problem is usually established in old people. Pain arises in joints which increases on movement recognize as arthritis. There are so lots of traditional treatments for arthritis that can be utilized for treatment. Home remedies for arthritis pain work fastly and amazingly to discharge the pain.
In the first phase, arthritis makes pain incomplete body and affects additional on 2 or 3 joints later. This distorts the joints totally and creates them anxious to move. There are different kinds of arthritis, discussed below.
Osteoarthritis: This is the most common form of arthritis
This disease generally occurs after the age of 40. In this kind of arthritis, bones increase in size so the space between bones decreases. This makes the bones rub each other, whenever the joint moves. This rubbing of bones creates pain huge pain. It also changes the structure of some particular cartilages, in joints.
Rheumatoid Arthritis: This is a serious kind of arthritis and can occur at any age. The intensity of pain in this arthritis is much more than in osteoarthritis. In this arthritis, tendons and ligaments get destroy which causes the joining of muscle and bones. The joints which mainly get affected by this disease are the hips, knees, wrist, fingers, and feet.
Gout: The main cause of occurrence of this disease is the excess of uric acid. This uric acid accumulates in the system which forms crystals. And those crystals gather in the spaces between the joints. This arthritis mainly affects the knee, thumb, big toe, and elbow.
Causes: People who live in very cold or damp climate usually get affected by the disease. Arthritis can also cause by the trauma of an accident, bad fall, or severe jolt. If a joint gets injured due to an accident or it is not able to bear excess body weight, then it causes arthritis. Some exercises or running for a long may also cause this problem.
Hormonal change may also be a reason to occur this disease. Generally, ladies get affected by this problem more than men. One may get arthritis also due to some allergies.
Home Remedies for Arthritis:
Here we have discussed some home remedies which help you to get rid of the disastrous pain of arthritis.
- The most basic and effective remedy for arthritis pain is to have potato juice in the morning. Squeeze the juice of two potatoes and mix water in equal quantities. Take this juice daily in the morning.
- Avoid all cold treatments. Do not take bath with very cold water. Avoid staying in cold temperatures for a long.
- Massaging joints with lukewarm oil gives soothing relief to arthritis.
Take two tablespoons juice of a lemon and honey one tablespoon of. Mix this with a cup of warm water and take it to cure your arthritic pain.
- Rubbing the aching joint with some vinegar will also give some relief from pain.
- Take two tablespoons of olive oil and one tablespoon of kerosene. This will make a perfect solution to get rid of joint pain.
- Grind bathua and take out the juice of it. Take this juice every morning before eating anything. This is an effective home remedy for arthritis.
- Mix 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar with two tablespoons of honey and add half a glass of warm water to it. Take this solution twice a day. This will also help to reduce the pain.
- Turmeric is a medicine which use for different kinds of treatments from ancient times. It has antibacterial and healing properties. Turmeric also helps to reduce the pain in joints. Make tablets of turmeric powder and take one tablet daily.
- Cod liver oil considers a very effective medicine for arthritic pain. Consume a very small amount (5 ml) of cod liver oil daily. This will help to slow down the degeneration of cartilages. As an additional advantage of cod liver oil, omega-3 acid present in it helps to treat pain and inflammation.
- Bogbean is a very powerful herb that is especially effective for rheumatoid arthritis and Osteoarthritis, anti-inflammatory. This is an aquatic herb. Since this herb cleans the urinary tract, drink lots of water. Turmeric also helps to reduce the pain in joints.
Ginger is great in killing the pain of arthritis. You can apply the juice of ginger on joints to relieve pain. It can also take orally. Include some amount of ginger in your daily diet.
- Boswellia has anti-inflammatory effects similar to Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, but this herb does not have side effects and does not cause gastrointestinal bleeding. It improves circulation to the joints, relieves inflammation, pain and stiffness.
- MSM is a safe, natural effective medicine for different types of pain and inflammatory conditions including degenerative (wear-and-tear) arthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, chronic back pain, chronic headaches, muscle pain, fibromyalgia, tendonitis, bursitis, carpal tunnel syndrome, TMJ, post-traumatic pain, inflammation, and heartburn. MSM may be the natural solution for pain.
- After all these treatments, you need to remember a few things. Avoid hard exercises and do not stay in a cool environment for long. This may increase the pain. Use a hot water bottle on joints to give warmth.
We understand the problem of people who suffer from this disease
Here we have tried to help those people to find some effective home remedies for arthritis pain so that they can get rid of it. All the remedies given in this article will help to reduce pain naturally.