Google Workspace is a collaboration of multiple services in a single Suite. As we know, while users work on a service for a long time, users need to perform the Google Workspace backup process for various reasons. Moreover, in this content, we will focus on how to back up Google emails, contacts, calendars, and other items in a quick yet secure way. So, read this content carefully until the end.
Reasons why organizations backup Google data
- To avoid accidental data loss situations.
- Making data easily accessible and portable to local storage.
- In the storage case, users perform the G Suite backup task to free up some space in the cloud storage.
- While a virus attacks the user’s crucial data, in that situation, the user performs this backup task.
It could be more reasons to perform the Google Workspace backup that can vary from user to user.
Shortcomings of the manual method to backup Google mailboxes
- Users can only use the manual method only once in 30 days to perform the backup task.
- Once the process starts, users can’t stop the process. There is no pause or resume option available in the manual method.
- The manual method has a long process. That’s why it consumes too much time to perform this task.
- Users can not add or remove the desired items before processing the Google Workspace backup job.
Professional third-party approach to export G Suite data
The professional third-party approach is the best and most reliable method that you can use to process this backup task. Users do not require any prior technical expertise to handle the Shoviv professional software. Shoviv G Suite Backup and Restore Tool is a utility with many features that ease the process. Below we mention some features of Shoviv professional automation.
- This software does process multiple Google workspace data without any hassle.
- It doesn’t restrict adding the big and many G Suite mailboxes at the same time.
- The folder hierarchy and integrity of the data remain the same even after completing the Google Workspace backup process.
- It provides lots of file formats to back up the G Suite data, such as PST, MBOX, HTML, MSG, and MHT.
- This software lets users view the added items before initiating the G Suite mailbox backup process.
- The search facility of this automation is very quick and able to find the desired items in a little bit of time.
- Its filter option allows filtering the items before beginning the G Suite backup process. This option allows users to add the desired and remove unnecessary items.
- Furthermore, users can initiate numerous backup/restore jobs at a time without affecting the speed of the process.
- This software is also capable of restoring the G Suite data from various file formats, including OST, vCard, PST, EML, and other file formats.
At the end of this content, we conclude that Shoviv professional software is the best approach to performing G Suite backup tasks. We suggest you use the Shoviv third-party software. However, the manual method has many drawbacks that can lead the data loss chances. And no one wants to perform the backup task in a risky manner. Therefore, download the free trial version of Shoviv software before making any decision.