The changing face of Testosterone Replacement Therapy.
Testosterone replacement therapy has evolved dramatically over the past 10 years. Before ten years ago, when the man was judged to be suitable for TRT it was necessary to go through a series of hormonal tests. These tests included exotic names such as bonded and free testosterone as well as sex hormone-binding blood prolactin, serum prolactin as well as the luteinizing hormone.
The situation has changed. These tests were not just costly, they were ineffective. Testosterone levels in blood whether bonded or free are not reliable and hard to determine. Recently, I’ve resisted the practice completely and have replaced the test with a more sensible method of assessing the benefits, if any before and after the treatment starts. The most effective method for doing this is with an online self-assessment test called”the ADAM test.
It is the ADAM Test is a simple questionnaire of just one page that can be used by anyone to determine the symptoms (if there are any) from Testosterone Deficiency Syndrome. It’s simple enough. Test for symptoms prior to treatment and then a month after. If there isn’t any improvement then TRT is not the right treatment for you.
Another recent improvement in the treatment of androgen deficiencies was that of the long-term release intramuscular injection known as Nebido. The injection is administere by a physician every ten weeks, this medication is an enormous improvement over prior gels, implants patches, and inconsistent injections. I generally recommen using gel for the first month to determine whether your ADAM score improves, and then move to Nebido when the patient is satisfied.
In closing, here’s an excellent suggestion to help you. If you are suffering from erectile dysfunction which does not respond with Cenforce 100 mg, discuss with your doctor the possibility of taking you on an experiment with TRT. In most cases, the supplementation of this hormone will allow Viagra, Cialis, or Levitra to kick in and allow you to have a sexual experience just as you’ve done before.
Top 5 Tips to Reverse Impotence Naturally
Impotence, or erectile dysfunction, as laymen like to refer to it is not the result cause by aging. It is more in connection to blood flow. To get an erection, the penis requires a significant quantity of blood flow and a slower flow of blood outflow from the penis. The more blood that flows through the penis, the more strong the sexual ejections are. A few simple changes to your lifestyle are all you need to boost sexual performance and make you feel like an 18-year old again. Vitamins, diet supplementation, herbal supplements and exercise are all you require to overcome the psychological and physical trauma that comes with ED.
Follow these five simple steps and notice the difference it makes.
- A high fat and cholesterol diet plays a significant part in ED. Dietary fats build up in the arteries, and they reduce the flow of blood through an artery. Be sure to stay away from food items that are high in fat, such as fast food and processed food items. Limit your calories intake and eat food that is healthy and fresh. Drink lots of water every day.
- Exercise and circulation connect. Start exercising regularly to make your heart pump faster which results in more efficient circulation. Begin with a gentle walk around the block or in the park before increasing the level of exercise. Make sure you get at minimum of 30 minutes of physical activity per day.
- Gingko biloba has been markete as a beneficial herb to improve blood circulation. There is ample research to prove it. Find high-quality Gingko biloba capsules at the local pharmacy or from the supermarket and take one a day.
- Epimedium Grandiflorum extract popularly referred to as the horny goatweed’. It is use for over two thousand years as a traditional Chinese medicine,
- particularly in drinks to increase sex drive and
- treating problems with erectile function. It also helps restore low levels of thyroid hormones and testosterone and can result in an increase in sexual drive.
- Breathing techniques can be extremely beneficial in the event that they are regularly practice. If you practice 3 10-minute sessions per day at work, you can increase the flow of blood by 15 percent.
It is not a challenging disease to treat and easy lifestyle changes can improve your efficiency to new levels.