- Optimize SEO content for Internet users or Google?
- SEO news, Site optimization, Natural SEO
In SEO, content is king. The main criterion of the Google search engine is that it plays an essential role in positioning the site on search results and, therefore, in the visibility of the brand or company among its audience.
To be well referenced, content must comply with the requirements of Google algorithms and mainly this obligation to create relevant content related to the IT Company Melbourne, its profession, its activities, its products or services.
However, we must not forget that they primarily aim at a human audience.
The natural referencing agency e-Gate gives you some reminders on this subject.
SEO optimization is a necessity but also a trap
Around the world, between 70% and 90% of people on average use the web giant’s search engine daily. To maximize their chances of becoming known to their audience, websites must be ranked at the top of their results pages (SERP).
Therefore, the rules for optimizing media and textual content must be respected.
Concretely, this means that they must be designed in such a way as to facilitate their reading by Google robots and, more broadly, to simplify the navigation of these “crawlers” through the site. However, the risk of conforming to a single content model is that it does not provide added value to Internet users.
However, we must not forget that the recipients are human beings searching for information. The latter will subsequently purchase the company’s products or services and possibly recommend them to those around them, then constitute a community of brand ambassadors. We must, therefore, convince them with content that is pleasant to read, which “shares” knowledge, ideas, information, solutions, etc.
The rules for creating natural and engaging content
Therefore, SEO Expert Melbourne content writers must produce articles that are as natural as possible, attractive, and that answer their questions or arouse emotions. The formats vary depending on the themes and the target audience.
- For example, texts using the jargon of the relevant field with explanations are recommended for technical subjects, particularly tutorials.
- Storytelling is more effective for social issues or humanitarian causes launched by associations and non-governmental organizations.
- For consumer products, shared experiences from influencers or other customers give excellent results, etc.
Moreover, Google itself increasingly favors unique and authentic content that adapts to the expectations of Internet users. It aims to offer them the best user experience, including a relevant response to each request. The firm has also improved its algorithm using artificial intelligence so that the engines can better understand natural language.
Therefore, to be selected by robots and displayed in the SERPs, content must meet the following quality criteria:
- Be sufficiently long and rich in information, without redundancy of ideas.
- Be unique, with Google punishing “duplicate content” very severely.
- Include the keyword, but do not abuse it. The best method to avoid over-optimization is to exploit the lexical field around the main word/theme.
- Hierarchize the text with subtitles (H2, H3… H4) and the main title (H1) to air it out and highlight the different ideas.
Therefore, Web editors must juggle all these rules to engage the audience, stand out from the competition, and boost the site’s SEO.
if you want to read more blogs click here.