Pixel Facebook Ads: How Does It Work? In this article, I tell you about the new functions of the new Facebook pixel, very useful for monitoring conversions, optimizing campaigns, or easily creating remarketing campaigns on Facebook Ads.
More and more people are using Facebook Ads to promote their products/services and to make money with affiliate marketing. In this article, I want to explain, to those who do not yet use it. How the Facebook pixel can be a fantastic tool to improve conversions and the results of advertising campaigns.
The Facebook Ads Pixel allows you to:
- Track Conversions: Assessing how our advertising campaign is performing. In practice, we can know how many people, coming from our Facebook Ads ad, are carrying out the action we want (subscription to a newsletter/mailing list, purchase, filling out a form, …)
- Optimize campaigns: thanks to the data collected by the Facebook Ads pixel. It is possible, at a later time, to create automatic offers to generate new conversions.
- Start remarketing campaigns: by inserting the pixel within your website you can perform remarketing and intercept all the people who have visited your website or specific pages of this
The Facebook pixel also allows you to monitor conversions that come from smartphones/tablets / PC, in this way we will know exactly where it is convenient for us to show our advertisement.
Whenever we set up bid optimization for website conversions, the ads are shown to people who may be interested in our product/service.
Then, by taking advantage of the lookalike. It is possible to show our advertisements to an audience similar to the one who usually visits our website (to take advantage of it. It is still necessary to have the pixel register at least 100 conversions on our website).
How to install the Facebook Pixel?
To install the Facebook pixel all we need to do is:
- Visit the page with the instructions on the Facebook Pixel
- Create a new pixel
- Integrate it into our website
If used intelligently, the Facebook pixel can help us improve the ROI of advertising campaigns on Facebook by lowering advertising costs, or by making our advertising investment more profitable.
What is a conversion pixel?
Every time we create an advertisement on Facebook Ads we can choose the objective of our campaign (clicks on the website, conversions). Thanks to the pixel we can improve the performance of our advertising campaign.
Tucked away within websites across the net. The Facebook element sedately watches what we tend to do online. whether or not we’re reading au courant politics or adding things to a go-cart. It keeps tabs for future reference.
And by “future reference,” we tend to mean “future bonds advertising
To create the remarketing pixel you need to go to the ads management panel. Choose a custom audience. And then create a similar audience.
If you found this article useful, share it on Facebook, or le