The 7 Best Bajaj Mixer Grinder 1000 Watts Price to Buy A mixer grinder is one of the most useful kitchen appliances for every household. These small home appliances can easily turn your favorite spices into a powder and bring fresh juices out of various fruits effectively without breaking a sweat.
Generally, the mixer grinders are equipped with motors of different watts like 500 watts; some come with 750 watts while others come with 1000 watts and more than that. Bajaj mixer grinders and juicers come with multiple attractive features and provide multiple jars for different types of grinding, such as dry, wet, and chutney.
They also provide a separate jar for making juices. But if you want a mixer grinder for heavy-duty grinding purposes, then it’s better to go with a 1000 watt mixer grinder or more than that.
Let us look at the price of some of the 1000 watt mixer grinders from Bajaj available in the market.
Bajaj Herculo Mixer Grinder 1000 Watts Heavy Motor
This Bajaj mixer grinder of 1000 watts is capable of heavy-duty grinding of ingredients.
- 3 Jars: Liquidising- 1.5L, Dry grind- 1.0L, Chutney- 0.4L
- High gloss Metallic Finish
- Nutri-pro feature
- Hands-free operation
- Powerful 1000 watts titan motor
- 1-year warranty
Price: Rs 5,999.00
Bajaj 1000 Watt Food Processor (3 Jars, FX 1000 DLX, Black)
This Bajaj 1000 Watt Food Processor is equipped with a powerful 1000 Watts strong copper motor for an enhanced food processing experience. It can withstand higher operating temperatures, thus increasing its durability. The product comes with 9 attachments for a wide range of processing functions and has a unique 2 in 1 pusher assistant for processing diluted vegetables. But if you want a mixer grinder for heavy-duty grinding purposes, then it’s better to go with a 1000 watt mixer grinder or more than that.
When ordered online, you also get an attractive companion for your kitchen- a processing bowl (liquid forming, grinding, and sauce jar) with 3 jars to mix, mix, grind together. It has three-speed control with an inch feature for transient operation.
- 1000 Watts Copper Motor for durability and enhanced food processing experience
- Comes with 9 Attachments for a wide range of processing functions
- Three Speed Control offers perfect usage
- Security Interlock for processing bowl, jar, and juicer attachment
- Functions: Blending, Chopping, Grinding, Juicing, Kneading, Slicing
- 1000 Watts Copper Motor
- 3 Jars
- Three Speed Control
- 24 Months Warranty
Price: Rs 8,999.00
Silent power Sunmeet S_Baja metallic BS3jar 1000W Bajaj 1000 W Mixer Grinder
The Silent Power Sunmeet Bajaj Metallic Mixer Grinder comes in a compact design that requires less storage space and adds elegance to the kitchen. It has uniquely crafted, razor-shaped blades that make grinding traditional masala and vegetables easier. When ordered online. You also get an attractive companion for your kitchen- a processing bowl (liquid forming, grinding, and sauce jar) with 3 jars to mix, mix, grind together.
- Suitable for: Juicing, Wet Grinding, Chutney Grinding, Grating, Mincing, Dry Grinding, Blending
- One year India warranty
- Revolutions: 18000
- Material: ABS Plastic + Stainless Steel
- Grinding Jar Capacity: 0.5L
- Liquidizing Jar Capacity: 1L
- Chutney Jar Capacity: 0.3L
Price: Rs 4,599.00
Bajaj Powerful Herculo 1000W Mixer Grinder
This Bajaj mixer grinder of 1000 watts with Nutri-Pro Feature is one of the perfect choices for wet and dry grinding of ingredients.
- Powerful and efficient 1000W motor for tough ingredients grinding
- Lid locking in a liquidizing and dry jar
- 3 SS Jars – 1.5L, 1.25L, 0.5L with a 2-year warranty
- Multitasker blade for wet and dry grinding
- Robust and Sturdy Body Design with high gloss metallic finish
Price: Rs 7,975.00
Often these products are available with the option of EMI and other attractive exclusive offers. So think about your requirements and find the best mixer and grinder online that suits your needs in the kitchen. Moreover, at the Bajaj Finserv EMI Store. You’ll get to explore options like No Cost EMI and zero down payments.