Global Bovine Genetics Market Insights:
According to MarkNtel Advisors, the Global Bovine Genetics Market is projected to grow at a CAGR of around 6.7% during the forecast period, i.e., 2023-28. The market is primarily driven by a swiftly augmented dema for meat and dairy products stemming from the rising population. The growing consumer affinity for animal-derived food products to meet nutritional requirements has led to selective breeding and the large-scale raising of livestock.
In case you missed it, we are currently revising our reports. Click on the “request sample report” button to get the most latest research data with forecast for the years 2024 to 2029, including market size, industry trends, and competitive analysis. It wouldn’t take long for the team to deliver the most recent version of the report.
Global Bovine Genetics Market Definition:
Bovine genetics commonly referred to as animal genetics, is a branch of animal sciences that determines and analyzes the genetic formation of animals. It predominantly deals with genetic variations and animal heredity in domestic and wild animals. Besides, it is one of the pillars of livestock development (alongside animal health, animal nutrition, and husbandry issues such as housing), ranging from characterization to conservation to genetic improvement. Genetic trait testing, DNA testing, and Genetic disease testing a few commonly used tests performed for such purposes. The branch has gained popularity due to the increasing prevalence of diseases in pets.
Growth Opportunities: Expansive Adoption of Selective Breeding in Animals
The development of bovine genetics is likely to benefit from the increasing use of selective breeding in animals. Domestic animal paternity can be determined and controlled using DNA forensics. DNA typing has been widely used to diagnose genetic issues in cattle, which, in turn, aids in the segment’s growth. Additionally, when the practice of selective breeding for desirable traits is embraced more generally, there would be a surge in demand for animal genetics services and an expansion of the market.
Global Bovine Genetics Market Segmentation:
1. By Bovine Type
- Others (Bison, Hybrids, etc.)
2. By Genetic Material
3. By Genetic Testing Service Type
- DNA Typing
- Genetic Trait Test
- Genetic Disease Type
Global Bovine Genetics Market Geographically Analysis:
4. By Region
- North America
- South America
- Middle East & Africa
Global Bovine Genetics Leading Companies:
- ABS Global
- Zoetis Services LLC
- Neogen Corporation
- CRV Holding B.V.
- Trans Ova Genetics
- Genus plc
- Tropical Bovine Genetics
- Viking Genetics
Why MarkNtel Advisors Research Reports:
- MarkNtel Advisors offers industry-leading studies with precise market forecast insights, providing valuable strategic guidance.
- Our reports have been thoroughly evaluated by numerous industry professionals, ensuring they bring tangible benefits in maximizing return on investments for organizations.
- Reports are meticulously crafted under the guidance of specific industry experts, encompassing vital details like recent trends, innovations, strategic plans, regional market outlooks, and more.
- We provide a comprehensive landscape of major market participants, incorporating detailed visual representations of data, strategic advice, and analytical tool results. This thorough market analysis empowers businesses to operate more efficiently.
- The report’s presentation of demand and supply dynamics offers a holistic view of the industry under study.
- Our study equips stakeholders with the insights needed to develop optimal business plans, facilitating accelerated market growth by aiding in understanding both present and future market restraints.
MarkNtel Advisors is a leading research, consulting, & data analytics firm that provides an extensive range of strategic reports on diverse industry verticals. We deliver data to a substantial & varied client base, including multinational corporations, financial institutions, governments, & individuals, among others.
Our specialization in niche industries & emerging geographies allows our clients to formulate their strategies in a much more informed way and entail parameters like Go-to-Market (GTM), product development, feasibility analysis, project scoping, market segmentation, competitive benchmarking, market sizing & forecasting, & trend analysis, among others, for 15 diverse industrial verticals.
Company Name: MarkNtel Advisors
Phone: +1 628 895 8081 +91 120 4268433