What are box springs? A box spring is a bed base that acts as a support to our bed. It consists of a wooden frame covered in cloth and contains a spring. The box spring doesn’t need to make of wood. It can also make of the coil, Bonnell springs, continuous springs, offset springs, etc. Box spring should always be the same size as our bed. Why should we cover box springs? The box springs should swaddle properly to avoid the invasion of bed bugs. The bed bugs usually prefer to stay near their food which is the human blood, as they suck upon human blood to cater to themselves.
Bed bugs are insects that feed on human bloo
They are dangerous, both psychologically and physically. Bed bugs can cause Anemia due to loss of blood and insomnia. It is necessary to keep these bugs away from our bed as much as possible and to detect them even if it’s there. After a long and tiring day when we go to bed, we don’t want ourselves to get bitten by bed bugs, Do we?
To keep bed bugs away we should always cover our bed springs with a bedspring wrap
It is necessary to keep the bed skirt of the same length as the box spring.
There are a variety of bed skirts he wholesale supplies. Some of them mention below:
- The Wrap Around bed covers: This wraps itself around the bed frame and stays in its place with an elastic band.
- The Detachable bed spring skirt: This one is a variation of the Wraparound bed cover. Here, the ‘a- hook – and – a- loop’ system use.
- The traditional box spring wraps: here the dust ruffle consists of a flat fabric sheet of cloth that is spread across the area of the box spring. It consists of a skirt that falls to the floor around the area of the bed.
- The Split Corner box spring wraps: In this type of cloth, the sides are split to make the legs visible, which makes it easier to hang the cover around the legs. This is a variation of the traditional bed spring covers.
- The Box Spring wraps: This acts as an alternative to the box skirts and make of knitted fabric. It does not have the skirt thing.
It is advisable to select the best box spring cover that helps us to keep bed bugs
Other unwanted problems away. You can also use other DIY ways to design your bed skirts and decorate your bedroom according to you and your preferences.
Therefore, while choosing your box spring cover it is also important to select the best covers for your bed. Selection of the right material is necessary to keep the bed bugs away and to sleep comfortably after a long and tiring day. Selecting the best bed skirt for your bed also helps in avoiding any damage to the matter. The box spring wraps should perfect fitted and regularly taken care of to avoid a mess.